This is our latest CdLS-KIDS Blog Challenge.
1. Baylee is 11 years-old. She will turn 12 on April 8th.
2. Baylee likes to eat. Her favorite room in the house is the kitchen and will spend hours in there foraging for food and grazing.
3. Baylee’s hair is off limits. Don’t touch the hair!
4. Baylee loves music and watching Nickolodeon.
5. Baylee touches everyone she meets. She has changed many lives.
6. Baylee loves baby dolls.
7. Baylee’s baby dolls cannot wear clothing.
8. Baylee is an expert at using a DynaMyte (an augmentative communication device).
9. Baylee is our designated household toilet lid inspector. All toilet lids are always down at our house. This is a quite helpful quirk in a household of males.
10. Our cats love Baylee because she lets them outside.
11. Baylee can run very, very fast, but like the cheetah, she tires quickly and mommy can always catch up eventually.
12. Baylee loves the movie “Lady and the Tramp”.
13. Baylee loves to swim and can say “Pool” and “suit on”.
14. Baylee notices every detail wherever she’s at….nothing goes unnoticed.